9/30/11

Nail art: Blue



Hi fellas! long time no post =( I was busy with my online work, dayjob, kids, hubby, house and errands from my tita...sched but now im back!



I made this as my NOTD for this week. base used was Elianto in Turquoise stamp it with image plate (I dont have the number because it's big image plate), stamp again with using white special nail polish. Oh! for the first full nail stamp I used Blue special nail polish. top it off with Chifure clear nail polish.


I love the outcome of nails in time for a friday night out! i'll be retrench in my current company me and my co-Japanese worker will have a farewell dinner at Sambokojin eastwood. will post some pics later =)



Have a great friday!




Lovelots,
 Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)

nuffnang

Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin