8/17/11

Pink lipstick for morena

Dati hindi ako nagpipink lipstick pero dahil sa mahilig na ako magblog and saw a lot of girls wearing pink lipstick even the morena one I now have the guts to use a Pink lipstick. Who wouldn’t want a something pink on her? Ako gusto ko everything pink wag lang exaggerated na lahat na lang pink. Did a swatch pero nangengeelam anak ko sya daw ang lagyan ko ng lipstick kaya ayan sya ang nasa picture. Well I don’t find my lips sexy anyway kaya ok na din na sya. Ma post ata ako ng pink lipstick applied on my lips if u want u can check it here Pink lips
Mairene strutting her lips with pink lipstick
Swatch left: pink lippie from Japan no name eh Right: Ever Bilena in Pink Flame
Ever Bilena in Pink Flame and  a Lippie from Japan dunno the name sorry ~_~ 

Yoi ichinichi naru you ni! (Have a great day!)
Lovelot,
Eye

6 comments:

  1. simple lang dating ng pink, not too loud. mas simple mas magandang tignan at mas tural. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little bit on the morena side too. Pero, keri lang pala ang pick lipstick. I used to think hindi sya mag-w-work for my skin tone. Pero ang picklipstick pala, parang red lipstick din. May iba-ibang tone. Some can work for warmer skin tones like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tama basta yung tama lang for the skin tone. next time I will hunt for a nice red lipstick for morena like me...us

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang saya i tried pink flame narin. i love it hehehe, cheap but sulit :) ilove their matte ls, esp skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @pinkoolaid I dont have skin yet kasi I have mauvey na. I also have off beat pero ginamit ko lang sya sa cuzin ko nung debut nya, nice takag if fair skin ng pink LS...

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaah :) try mo yung skin...its a nude color that suits everyone :) i use it as lip concealer sometimes before putting on any other pink/bright lipsticks..my lipcolor is a bit darker sa top part kasi

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you :)

nuffnang

Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin