5/9/12

NYX nail polish in moonwalk

I finally bought Nyx nail polish online :) from Makeup Stash yey! I bought it for only 60php because she posted it as Clearance sale so it's a little cheaper...nice catch >_<

I bought 4 NP but the pink strawberry was not in the package :( so I only got 3 which is Chocolate taupe, Moonwalk and Royal purple.

I tried Moonwalk for this post and did a stamping nail art for an added twist.

Let the picture speaks for me I'm bad when describing the color. but lemme try pa din :)

This polish looks like a foil in person the color is in purple side and some of silverish. I love how shiny it is everytime it hits the light it shines like a star :)




pictures taken using a cellphone sorry for the low quality pics ='>


Lovelots,
Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)

nuffnang

Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin