8/24/11

Nail polish haul : Top nails & Miss beauty

   Bought this cuties in Sta Lucia. They have lot’s of products from china to US you can find mostly cosmetics, body lotion, perfumes..etc which are from China and US. I always stop by here to check if they have new Nail polish. The day I went there I got myself these 2 bottles of nail polish from top nails in Pink and Miss Beauty in Shimmery Silver. Applied it on my nail two coats. I don’t like the smell of Miss beauty because it has strong chemical odor that most china nail polish has. So probably I will use this for design only or 1 to 2 uses for full nail application then off to the bin.

   I heart the pink because it’s easy to apply and buildable. Does not streak color is opaque in 2 coats. The only downside is the brush is stiff though the formula is good. According to the bottle this is made in the US. Does not have a strong chemical smell. Will probably use this as a base for nail art.

Top 10 nails and Miss beauty Php 55.00 and Php45.00 respectively
Swatch 1

Swatch 2
My ever reliable Stamper and scraper I've used this since 2009. I purchased new KONAD stamper and scraper from Konad by Angela . Seller is easy to deal with check her website for more product info and contact number.
Lovelots,
Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)

nuffnang

Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin