8/4/11

ELF nail polish and cutex

Hi fellas,
I had a long vacation from work was planning to go somewhere kasi it’s our 2nd year wedding anniversary (August 3, 2011). Malas yata kami kasi ang daming nangyaring kamalasan. Una, bumagsak patagilid yung motor ni hubby may mga nasira na kailangan ayusin…another expense. =(. 2nd weather is so so bad raining unstoppably as in all day ending we had an Olympic size pool outside our house. Good thing we had a pre celebration for our wed anniv (august 2, 2011) our plan was to go to SM north kasi hubby will buy me a gift …of course makeup and shoes ^_^ but the rain still continued I don’t want to risk my baby na naiwan kay yaya baka bumaha kagaya ng Ondoy kaya I decided we go to nearby mall which is SM Masinag. We ate then straight to Etude house bought a makeup primer, Liquid Eye liner & Lipstick.I need a makeup primer kasi my tita from Japan gave me a Esprique precious foundation this foundie is very very nice as in flawless kaya lang this wont work well if you don’t have a primer I requested a primer kaya lang hindi na nakahabol sa pinadala nya sa friend nya na kakauwi lang ng pinas. I had a free concealer brush from EH =) happy pa din kahit na bad weather. Will make a post on these stuffs next time.
The next day, our plan is after our errand in the airport we’ll go to wherever our foot will lead us kaya lang inatake ng high blood ang hon ko kaya imbis na sa restaurant ang kain namen derecho kami ng Medical city at dun na naglunch. What a sweet moment pero im still happy kasi ok na sya medyo nahihilo hilo nga lang. we even had our tita beside us kasi nag-alala sya nakadate pa namen sya ng wala sa oras .Thank you Ate ode!
We might had our unlucky days this past few days…..but having my honey beside me all the time is the luckiest for me. Kasi I have the sweetest,loving, and understanding father and a husband. I can’t ask for more kasi binigay na ni god yung perfect husband/father saken. Tough, rough, bumpy roads may come our way we still or we would love to cope it up holding each other hands tightly.
***
As for the nail polish post I bought this Elf nail polish at Eastwood Watson. For Php114.75 not sure though. I also bought Cutex in Pacific blue and Debutante in Php109.75 each as for Elf I bought the Royal purple and Coral .


Swatch time: from pinky to thumb : Coral of Elf, Pacific blue of Cutex, Coral, Royal Purple, Coral in thumb. All in 2 coats except for pacific blue in 3 coats. You can put more coat to achieve more opacity as this NP tends to be sheer.
Elf nail polish in Coral: I love the pigmentation I didn’t have problem applying this to my nails for some 1 coat might be good enough because the opacity is ok. Brush and bottle just fine no problem at all.
Elf nail polish in Royal purple: My very first Elf nail polish…im so happy =) this color is perfect for purple lovers out there. I personally love the color and the pigmentation is great.

Lastly, Cutex in Debutante and Pacific blue. Debutante is in the pink side this NP is very sheer. For myself I might need to apply 3-4 coats to achieve my desired opacity. Perfect for a demure effect. I love the name perfect for it’s color so innocent and lady like. Pacific blue is a sheer blue, of all the colors I love blue without blue I will feel blue ….corny =)


Sorry I cant drag the pic to the upper part of my post. Singit na lang dito sa baba.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)

nuffnang

Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin