6/15/12

Nail art : Green

Here's my recent Nail art using NYX girls Nail polish in Sour Lime. bought this from Makeup Stash on sale 50php baby :) good steal.

I love this nail polish easy to use drying time is short need not to worry of bed sheet marks if u applied this at night coz it will probably dried up before u even know.

I love NYX girls nail polish. wide selection of colors and easy to grip bottle plus brush is not stiff it's enough to cover your nails evenly.

Im not paid by NYX...hheheheheh

here's the pictures enjoy!

I put some dots for art

Lovelots,
Eye

3 comments:

  1. i like the color! really pops out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color! How many coats did you apply?? :-) purrrty nails! Creative you put black dots xx Forever Nineteen

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chari thank you :) 2 coats for this cutie

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you :)

nuffnang

Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin