4/28/12

Nail art: Yellow

My summer nail for 2012. I used Chifure yellow with glitters. yellow is not included in the pic. This nail polish is jelly base. to attain my desired opacity I applied 3 coats. stamped cherry using red and green special nail polish. topped it with glitter nail polish from Diana manicure and top coat from cutex.

I am holding a Jocarste nail polish, I already wore this NP but I haven't posted it yet. a pinkish/yellowish simple yet elegant nail polish NP. I bought this in SM Masinag found it in the shelve of Shawill cosmetics for 39.00php if not mistaken.

I love my nail art so refreshing and glittery. Mr. Sun is hot but my nails are cool :)



Lovelots,
Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)

nuffnang

Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin