9/5/11

makeup remover

After makeup session you have to remove the colors in ur face. I’m always using Biore liquid makeup remover. Been using this for quite a while.I've been using this since I learned how to put make up on. Using this I don’t have to play tug of war with my lids Boire and my bare hands is enough to remove my makeup. Even the tiniest line in my lower lash line or the waterproof mascara is perfectly removed. After removing my makeup I always dab my face with Seba med water base facial moisturizer.



Over all I will still continue using this. As it gives me perfectly no makeup face =) dunno if this product is available locally. I have my dearest aunt to refill my bottle everytime my bottle is empty. If my aunt’s package come late I have to find alternative product. Luckily, not happening yet.


Lovelots,
Eye

1 comment:

Would love to hear from you :)

nuffnang

Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin