7/26/11

Potty training

Since it's raining im in blog mode right now. plus tulog na si baby wala na mangungulit kaya I have all the time. just want an update of my baby's new bike from Mommy gay. medyo matagal nya nagusto magkabike kaya eto natupad na ni mommy gay. Thank you Mommy Gay.

My husband chose this bike as I am at work during that time. she seems satisfied beside according to hubby she chose that bike herself. nice color baby...pink ..cute
camera shy
My baby mairene is potty train since 1 1/2 years old. she not using Nappy during daytime but need a nappy at night. we didn't had a hard time training her to use this potty. at first we introduced it to her then we did not force her to use it until one time she uses it from then on she using it on a daily basis.
Good job baby girl! tipid na sa diaper
she's making kulit of my things and she knows that I always take pic of my things. She wants to hold it like I always do the put a swatch to her hand.
A future makeup junkie? blogger?
Im loving this lippie from ELF in gypsy

Oyasuminasai! (goodnight)

1 comment:

Would love to hear from you :)

nuffnang

Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin