10/2/12

Got milk?

I have OREO!

but not the cookie (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

when I was young we had aspins. my lola who's fond of dogs had a few that she love so dearly. I saw how she treated dogs with tender loving care. i know its not easy to have a pet. its like having another kid. they are pretty active and playful. they are also curious to their sorroundings so they tend to bite everything. or it's a dog thing to chew with everything they want to?anyhoo

Out of the blue honey's looking at sulit.com.ph for cute puppies. he said he wanted to have one. having a family to tend to with 2 makulit little girls, i cant imagine to have another obligation. they are cute but in my mind there are a lot of things that we need to consider before we can have him.

plus! budget is a must to have a pet. but husband does not seem to mind. though i said NO. after work he continued telling me about the puppy he's eyeing for. and showing me puppy's photos. cute puppy i thought.

I did not paid him any attention because we cant have another obligation. then his phone had a txt message saying the pet owner is already in the meeting place. Huwaat? he still said yes to the pet owner. i went with him to get the puppy.........




The first time I laid my eyes unto him i felt like I found my 3rd baby. he's a he so this makes our family complete. girls and boys. in an instant oreo got my heart and from then on i love him and made him as my own son.

sorry for this long post i know its boring to read i just want you (my reader, if i have) to know how lucky i am to have oreo in our lives. god has a reason why he gave him to us. I promise to love him dearly and take care of him like i take care of my kids until my last breath. a promise that i will keep forever.
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・
he made our family happier we play and we love to cuddle him. he is so fluffy and furry lovable.

his info
Name:Oreo
Sex: Male
Color: White and black
Breed: shih tzu/toy poodle
birthdate: June82012

1 comment:

Would love to hear from you :)

nuffnang

Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin