2/18/11

my nail art collection

Pink and Brown Nail art
Hi gals this is my random nail art design. this was done a few months back so i'll try to remember the things I used back then
Ever Bilena Nail polish

Green design I used red and black art deco thin brush nail polish

My RAIN nail polish collection most of them are bought in TIANGGE 12-15 pesos


DOT the rainbow nail art

Royal blue NP bought in the face shop

Used bobbie NP wid stamping nail art

Crayon NP bought in watson for P99

Cousin's Nail polish used crayon in pink and pink glitter


Nail art using Sassy NP base and coat


Done this nail art before I sleep last night that's why there's a bed sheet mark. used Ever Bilena NP
There you go post again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)

nuffnang

Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin